Pearls of Wisdom Early Learning Centre in Stanhope Gardens
Pearls of Wisdom Early Learning Centre is a 62-place childcare centre for aged six weeks to six years located at 7 Lookout Circuit, Stanhope Gardens.
Our purpose-built early learning centre in Stanhope Gardens is currently under construction and is expected to open in mid-2022, pending Service Approval.
Pearls of Wisdom Early Learning Centre will operate extended hours from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm on weekdays and has plenty of parking available.
Nutritious meals, nappies, wipes, bedsheets, incursions, and learning programs are all included in the daily fee.
Mission & Vision
At Pearls of Wisdom Early Learning Centre, our mission is to provide children with an early childhood education that nurtures their confidence, competence, independence, and individuality.
We provide children with a supportive learning environment where educators embrace each child’s individuality and tailor learning experiences to meet their needs, interests, stage of development, and learning style.
Our vision is to lift the standard of early childhood education by providing children and their families with personalised, affordable, high-quality education and care.
We want Pearls of Wisdom to be a learning hub that connects children, educators, and families in the collective pursuit of excellence in all aspects of children’s learning and development.
Pearls of Wisdom Early Learning Centre is a local family-owned and operated early learning service.
Having a young family of our own, we understand how difficult it is to entrust the education and care of your children to others.
Our vision is for Pearls of Wisdom to be a supportive learning community where educators and families work together in the collective pursuit of excellence in early childhood education and care.
We are passionate about lifting the standard of early childhood education and look forward to welcoming you to our ever growing Pearls of Wisdom family!
- To provide children with a complete education and care program that nurtures all aspects of their social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual development.
- To deliver an outstanding school readiness program that prepares children with the knowledge and skills to succeed at school and in life.
- To embed evidence-based practice into our educational approach using the Australian Early Years Learning Framework.
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning environment where all children, families, and educators feel welcome and at home.
- To provide affordable, high-quality childcare services with exceptional early education programs to all children and families.